Friday, December 5, 2014

Silly Elle

So Fuzzy Elle loves to climb all over my room.  There are some really good places to climb, like on the shelf in my bathroom and on the counter tops in my kitchen.  Today she climbed up where an elephant shouldn't be - On top of the fridge and all the way up on the paper towels. 

Once she got on top of the fridge, she decided that she should climb a little higher so that she could dance.  She didn't realize that the paper towels have holes in the middle.  She ended up getting her foot stuck and the paper towel roll fell over.  Poor Elle. 

I ended up getting her foot free and she is happily snuggling in my bed now.  We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!


1 comment:

  1. Katie says that she wants to do that. Silly girls we have. Sleepy Elle does too. Fuzzy Elle is starting to look more loved <3

    ReplyDelete