Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More Mischief

I haven't posted pictures of Fuzzy Elle for the last couple days, so I wanted to get you caught up on what she's been up to.  She's been very busy.  I had no idea that an elephant would be this much work to take care of.  Katie takes great care of her elephants at home. 

I caught Fuzzy Elle trying to steal my boots on Monday:





On Tuesday she decided that she would climb up a cord that was hanging down from my ceiling.  So scary!




And today she decided she wanted to go for a run just like I do.  It was dark out, so Fuzzy Elle put on a glow belt so that cars would see her on the road.  She also had my best running shoes on her feet!  I had no idea that an Elephant could be so mischievous.  I wonder what she'll do tomorrow???

1 comment:

  1. "thats funny. Do you think she did that while Daddy was gone?"

    ReplyDelete