Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Warrant Officer Fuzzy Elle

So I sent a message to somebody on Facebook about buying a car today and they actually responded.  They told me that they could come by to show me the car immediately.  Very motivated.  I left my room to look at the car.  Fuzzy Elle stayed behind.  I had the chance to drive around to try out the car.  Very small, but I think it will work.  We ended up settling on $1000 and we will (hopefully) transfer the title tomorrow. 

Once the car drove away, I came back up to my room.  Elle had a surprise for me.  She decided that she wanted to be a Marine too.  She thought she should start out as a Warrant Officer, so she put on my shirt!
It was a little big for her, but she looked so cute.  I told her that she has to be a little older to join the Marines.  We cuddled for a while and now we are ready to go to bed.  We love you!


 

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I think it will work, other than picking you guys up from the airport. I'll have to trade cars for that part.

    ReplyDelete